Brighton Marathon 2023
There’s nothing quite like Brighton for a get-together with friends and family. Take part in this fantastic marathon on the south coast and help us beat prostate cancer.
Take in some of Brighton's most famous landmarks, there's nothing quite like finishing your marathon journey along the sea front. The 26.2 mile route includes Preston Park, Grand Avenue and the famous Brighton sea front.
Join us in 2023
Why support Prostate Cancer UK?
Run for Prostate Cancer UK and stand together with us to help fund lifesaving research.
• You’ll be running to stop a disease that affects 1 in 8 men in the UK
• You can make huge strides for men and their families everywhere by helping to invest in lifesaving research and our award-winning Specialist Nurses service.
• Right now, more men and their families need your support more than ever before.
Join our team and show men you stand with them.
When does the Brighton Marathon take place?
2 April 2023
What time does the Brighton Marathon start?
9.45am in Preston Park
Where can I find the route?
Check out the 2022 route here
We’ll support you all the way
As a Prostate Cancer UK team member, we’ll give you all the support you need to succeed:
- A welcome pack full of top tips to get you started
- Regular updates with the latest training and fundraising tips
- Fundraising advice from our dedicated support team
- A technical fibre running top
- We will have cheer points at the event, cheering you on along the way
- Post race celebration in the beach village for you and your supporters
Run your questions by us
If you have any queries, please contact us online or call us on 0203 310 7034. We’ll be happy to help.
- 02 Apr 2023
- 26.2 miles