Set up payroll giving
Welcome to Payroll Giving! This is a great way to make a regular donation to Prostate Cancer UK to help beat prostate cancer.
By donating a fixed amount from your salary each month, you'll be helping to invest in research that will stop men dying from prostate cancer. Together we can make a change and stop prostate cancer damaging bodies and lives.
All you need to do is fill out this form, select how much you want to donate, and we take it from there.
Payroll giving also saves you money, because the donation is made before tax and National Insurance take a slice. So, every £1 donated will only cost you 80p - or just 60p if you’re on a higher rate.
It's a big saver
If you're a standard rate taxpayer:
- Pledging £5 a month will cost you £4
- Pledging £10 a month will cost you £8
- Pledging £15 a month will cost you £12
If you're a higher rate taxpayer:
- Pledging £5 a month will cost you £3
- Pledging £10 a month will cost you £6
- Pledging £15 a month will cost you £9
Give us a call on 0800 082 1616 to find out how payroll giving can keep more friendships alive.