- Research Innovation Awards – Apply by 12pm (noon) 18 October 2021. Funding for bold, innovative and game-changing investigator-led research.
- Joint MRC Clinical Training Fellowships – Apply by 4pm, 1 September 2021. These Fellowships offer clinicians the opportunity to undertake a PhD towards developing a career as a clinical academic.
- Travelling Prize Fellowships – Call Closed on 24 June 2021. Up to four years of funding for the most promising post-doctoral researchers who aim to develop an independent research career in prostate cancer
- Major Awards in Curative Treatment – Call Closed on 2 August 2021. Funding for research to improve the outcome for men treated in the curative setting.
- Movember Prostate Cancer UK Major Awards in Curative Treatment (2020)
- Major Awards: Existing Trials: New Answers (2019)
- Major Awards in Immunology and Immunotherapy (2019)
- Accelerating precision medicine trials in prostate cancer (2016)
- STHLM3 UK Validation (2016)
- Prostate Cancer UK - Academy of Medical Sciences Starter Grants for Clinical Lecturers (2013/2016)
- Movember Foundation PhD Studentships in Bioinformatics (2015)
- Risk Assessment Tool (2015)
- Movember Foundation Translational Research Grants (2014/2015)
- Prostate Cancer UK – College of Radiographers Clinical Research Training Fellowships (2014)
- Career Development Fellowships (2013/2014)
- PhD Studentships (2013/2014)
- Pilot Awards (2013/2014)
- Project Grants (2013/2014)
- Movember Centres of Excellence (2013)