Winter 2023 innovation event
Hear about innovations and projects from across the prostate cancer community.
What is this event about?
We'll be focussing on the ways Cancer Alliances and NHS Trusts are working to deliver the Primary Care Network (PCN) Directed Enhanced Specification (DES) for prostate cancer. This event will provide a space for healthcare professionals in all 4 nations, to hear about projects that support delivery of the specification, how to deliver an early diagnosis mandate and to ask questions.
You can find practical guidance, as well as our downloadable toolkit and flowcharts on how to deliver the DES here.
Join us Friday 20 January 2023, 12:00pm - 1:30pm
We'll be joined by the following speakers who will also be here to answer your questions during a Q&A:
- NHS England
- Bristol Inner City Primary Care Network
- University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust - Mr Tim Dudderidge
We'll be sharing more details soon...
Do you have an exciting innovation or project to share?
If you'd like to share a project or innovation you've led on, which has improved the prostate cancer pathway for men, get in touch.
We're interested in hearing about projects including (but not limited to):
- Prostate cancer risk awareness campaigns
- Diagnosing prostate cancer earlier, e.g., the faster diagnostic standard, optimal timed pathway for prostate cancer and rapid diagnostics
- Nurse-led triage
- Implementation of mpMRI and LATP biopsy
- Personalised care and supported self-management