Organise a run
Choose your own route, train and raise money to help beat prostate cancer
Organise your own running challenge
It’s your run, your way. Whatever you have planned, we’ll be here to support you every step of the way.
Whether you’re a complete beginner or an elite runner, organising your own challenge gives you the flexibility to raise money and awareness of prostate cancer in a way that suits you.
How we can support you
We’re here to help make your running challenge a success. When you sign up you will get:
- Tips and ideas for your fundraising
- Support from our fundraising team
- Resources and materials to help get you started, including training support from our coaching partner RunningWithUs
- Access to our online community of runners. Share stories, tips and tricks with like-minded supporters.
- A FREE Prostate Cancer UK running top when you raise £500 or more
Need some inspiration?
Couch to 5k - Whether you’ve never run before, or just want to get active, this is a fun way to start your running journey.
Commemorate a milestone - Run to mark a special occasion in your life such as an anniversary or birthday.
4x4x48 - Run 4 miles, every 4 hours, for 48 hours. For the elite runners who fancy a challenge with their mates
Run between landmarks - pick two locations that mean something to you and run the distance physically or virtually
Running for Prostate Cancer UK gave me the opportunity to bring attention to the disease which has affected my Dad. Over the 630 miles I covered on my South West Coast route was a fun and exciting way to help fund lifesaving research. The hope the charity brings to so many men made every step worth it!