Fundraise through football
Take on prostate cancer from the pitch, the sofa and the stands.
Organise your own football fundraiser
Whether you play, watch or are just interested in football, you can give that passion a purpose. Use it to inspire your friends, family and colleagues to join you and raise money to help fund lifesaving research to beat prostate cancer.
A football fundraiser can be just about anything you like and we're there to support you every step of the way.
Organise your own Football March
Football fans love marching! Every year fans put their club rivalries aside, come together and rally behind the cause. You can organise a football march that suits you. You could:
- Walk to or from your local ground
- March from your team's home ground to a rival club
- Plan a route around famous football landmarks
- Or, any other walk you can think of
How we can support you
We’re here to help make your football fundraiser a success. When you sign up, we will provide:
- Tips and ideas for your fundraising
- One-to-one support from our dedicated fundraising team
- Resources and materials to help get you started
- Access to the Prostate FC Facebook group. Share stories, collaborate with other members and stand together, as one team
Need some inspiration?
Here are a few ideas to help get you started:
- Charity Football Match - If you play for a club or want to lace up your boots with mates, organise a fun day at your local ground by selling matchday tickets, and holding activities at the game
- Fantasy Premier League - Whether it's a classic or head-to-head league, make it a fundraiser with your mates or colleagues. Collect entry fees, fine and reward players as you battle it out for the top spot
- Club to Club Challenge - Get sponsored to walk, run, or cycle between clubs, or to your next game
- Matchday Collection - From Sunday league to the professional game, we'll send you buckets and badges to help you collect donations at your club
- FIFA Tournament - round up your mates and spend your Friday night battling it out in person or online to be crowned FIFA champion
Join Prostate FC
Join Prostate FC to become a part of our football community. Be the first to hear about football news and events by joining our newsletter.Join the team
Check your risk
It’s the most common cancer in men, but most men with early prostate cancer don’t have symptoms. Check your risk in 30 seconds.Check your risk
Feeling inspired or want some more information? Get in touch with our team at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help.Email us