Royal Parks Half Marathon 2022
Take in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads and help beat prostate cancer.
Grab a training buddy, then limber up to join us for a stunning 13.1-mile route which takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads. Give a wave as you run past the iconic Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Houses of Parliament and the Royal Albert Hall. Jog through four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens, where the crowds will be cheering you on.
Sign up for a guaranteed charity place by paying a £20 registration fee and pledge to raise £350 in sponsorship. Or if you've got your own place through the ballot, join our team and raise as much as you can!
Why support Prostate Cancer UK?
Run for Prostate Cancer UK and stand together with us to help fund lifesaving research.
- You’ll be running to stop a disease that kills 11,500 dads, grandads, brothers, partners, sons and mates every year.
- You can make huge strides for men and their families everywhere by helping to invest in lifesaving research and our award-winning Specialist Nurses service.
- Right now, more men and their families need your support more than ever before.
- Join our team and show men you stand with them
When does the Royal Parks Half Marathon take place?
9 October 2022
What time does the Royal Parks Half Marathon start?
9am in Hyde Park
Where can I find the route?
Check out the route from 2021 here.
We’ll support you all the way
What you can expect:
- A welcome fundraising pack full of top tips and advice on how to get your friends together and beat your fundraising target
- A technical fibre running top as well as iron-on letters, so supporters can shout your name to give you a boost!
- Cheering point along the route
- All the support you need from the Sporting Events team
- Post race charity village reception for you and your supporters
Run your questions by us
If you have any queries, please get in touch online or call us on 020 3310 7034. We’ll be happy to help.
Join us in 2022
- 09 Oct 2022
- 13.1 miles