Match Day volunteering
With face-to-face services having returned, we are pleased to confirm that Matchday Collections are now taking place!
We have a number of matches planned throughout the year (especially when the 2022/2023 season kicks off) so to register your interest simply email [email protected] and we’ll be in touch as soon as we have a confirmed match in your area.
In the meantime, if you have any questions don’t hesitate to get in touch!
- Any questions? Ask us at [email protected].
- You'll get a free ticket to watch the match after the collection (prior to kick off), unless otherwise stated above.
- All places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis and at the discretion of Prostate Cancer UK.
- You must be at least 16 years old to volunteer.
- We'll reimburse expenses, as long as they're in line with our volunteer expenses policy.
- You can sign up up to three people (yourself and two others) for each game. If you have other friends or family wishing to take part, please send them a link to this page. We'll need a valid email address for each attendee.
For further details, take a look at our FAQs or get in touch with us.