Our match day collections for 2019-20 are live!
We're looking for volunteers to join us at football grounds around the country to collect money and help stop prostate cancer being a killer.
You’ll have a great day out, get to meet lots of new, like-minded people - and you'll also get a ticket to watch the match, unless otherwise stated. So take a look at our confirmed match days below and get signed up.
- 07/03/2020 - Birmingham City v Reading - [FULL]
- 14/03/2020 - Rotherham Untied v Southend United - [FULL]
- 14/03/2020 - Sheffield Wednesday v Nottingham Forest - [FULL]
- 21/03/2020 - Swindon Town v Crawley Town - [FULL]
- 28/03/2020 - Northampton Town v Oldham Athletic [FULL]
- 28/03/2020 - Bromley v Aldershot [FULL]
- 10/04/2020 - Oldham Athletic v Cambridge United [FULL]
- 13/04/2020 - Derby County v Brentford [FULL]
- 10/05/2020 – National League Playoff Final - [FULL]
Match day collection dates may change due to matches being postponed/cancelled or low volunteer numbers. If collections need to be postponed/cancelled you will be notified as soon as we know.
Can't find a collection happening at your local club? There are more 2019/20 match day collections being finalised so please keep checking this page for updates.
- You'll get a free ticket to watch the match after the collection (prior to kick off), unless otherwise stated above.
- All places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis and at the discretion of Prostate Cancer UK.
- You must be at least 16 years old to volunteer.
- We'll reimburse expenses, as long as they're in line with our volunteer expenses policy.
- You can sign up up to three people (yourself and two others) for each game. If you have other friends or family wishing to take part, please send them a link to this page. We'll need a valid email address for each attendee.
For further details, take a look at our FAQs or get in touch with us.