Our match day collections for 2018-19 are live!
We're looking for volunteers to join us at football grounds around the country to collect money and help stop prostate cancer being a killer. You’ll have a great day out, get to meet lots of new, like-minded people - and you'll also get a ticket to watch the match, unless otherwise stated. So take a look at our confirmed match days below and get signed up.
- You'll get a free ticket to watch the match after the collection (prior to kick off), unless otherwise stated above.
- All places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis and at the discretion of Prostate Cancer UK.
- You must be at least 16 years old to volunteer.
- We'll reimburse expenses, as long as they're in line with our volunteer expenses policy.
- You can sign up up to three people (yourself and two others) for each game. If you have other friends or family wishing to take part, please send them a link to this page. We'll need a valid email address for each attendee.
For further details, take a look at our FAQs or get in touch with us.