Cardiff Half Marathon 2023
Join us in October at a half marathon through Wales' capital city
01 Oct 2023
Join Prostate Cancer UK for the largest half marathon in Wales and take in Cardiff's most iconic landmarks.
Setting off from Cardiff Castle, you will pass through the beautiful Penarth Marina, before finishing in the heart of the city. Join us, and hundreds of supporters for this unforgettable challenge, and help fund lifesaving research for the 1 in 8 men affected by prostate cancer every year in the UK.
You’re about to join a huge community of runners. We are so proud to have one of the biggest teams at this event, all cheering each other on and uniting against prostate cancer. We’d love to have you join this legendary team of runners, doing it for dads, grandads, uncles, brothers and mates everywhere.
Looking for a charity place? Join us
The deadline to register one of our charity places has now passed for the 2023 Cardiff Half Marathon.
We’ll support you all the way
What you can expect from us when you join our team:
- A welcome fundraising pack full of top tips and advice on how to get your friends together and beat your fundraising target .
- A technical fibre running top, with iron-on letters, so supporters can shout your name to give you a boost!
- Food and a massage waiting for you at the post-race event village.
- And the liveliest cheering point along the route.
- If you go the extra mile and raise £600, we’ll send you one of our reusable branded stainless steel water bottles as a thank you for your vital fundraising.
Run your questions by us
If you have any queries, please email us at [email protected] or call us on 020 3310 7034. We’ll be happy to help.
- 01 Oct 2023
- 13.1 mile run
Secure a guaranteed place
The registration deadline has now passed for charity places in the Cardiff Half Marathon.
I have my own place
Sign up here if you've already secured a place through the event organisers.