How you can get involved
If you play walking football there are lots of ways to get involved in raising money and awareness of the most common cancer in men.
- Hold a tournament or festival - ask for a small donation to take part and use our top tips below to help you organise the day
- Football marathon - how many games can you get played in a morning, afternoon or entire day?
- Host a match day collection - if you've got a big event or competition coming up, why not engage the community with a collection
- Organise a raffle or auction for your teammates and other teams
- Book an awareness talk from a trained speaker for your team, at a time that suits you
- Order literature to hand out at training, matches and competitions
- Purchase our Man of Men pin badges for your team
- Request to use our 'supporting logo' for web, print and even your team's kit
Feeling inspired or just want some advice? Get in touch, and we'll give you all the help you need.Tell us about your plans