Berlin Marathon 2021
Join Prostate Cancer UK and 40,000 other athletes, at the Berlin Marathon.
- 26 Sep 2021
- Berlin, Germany
Starting and finishing at the Brandenburg Gate, this international marathon attracts over 40,000 athletes from all over the world, and Prostate Cancer UK will be there to add to the fantastic carnival atmosphere. We’d love you and your friends to join us. This is a flat course renowned for setting world record times - most recently an incredible 2:01:39. Better pack those extra fast running shoes.
Join us in 2021
Why run for Prostate Cancer UK?
Run for Prostate Cancer UK and stand together with us to help beat the most commonly diagnosed cancer in the UK.
- You’ll be running to stop a disease that kills 11,500 dads, grandads, brothers, partners, sons and mates every year
- You can make huge strides for men and their families everywhere by helping to invest in lifesaving research and our award-winning Specialist Nurses service
- Right now, more men and their families need your support more than ever before. Join our team and show men you stand with them
We’ll support you all the way
What you can expect:
- Fundraising pack with materials to get you up and running
- Regular updates and training tips from our dedicated support team
- A training day and support from the team at RunningWithUs
- Access to our exclusive Facebook group
- A branded running top to wear on the day
- An evening meal on the Saturday with the team and other Prostate Cancer UK runners
- A team photo on race day by Brandenburg Gate
- We will have cheer points at the event, cheering you on along the way
- Celebratory drinks on Sunday after the race
- A fundraising certificate as our appreciation for your efforts
What happens if the event doesn't take place?
We know there's a lot of uncertainty in the world at the moment, especially in relation to mass participation events. If your event does not go ahead as planned, we'll be in touch straightaway to offer you all available options, such as rolling your registration fee and sponsorship money over to a future event we have charity places in. We'll do everything we can to support you and keep you updated with all the latest news from the organisers.
Run your questions by us
- 26 Sep 2021
- 26.2 miles