With the Government’s recent announcement to limit social contact, we are postponing our Match Day collections until further notice. We think it’s the right thing to do in the circumstances, for the health of you, men with prostate cancer, and everyone else who is affected by the rapid spread of coronavirus through travel and social contact.
We are currently investigating alternative dates later in 2021 and will be updating this page when we have more information.
- Any questions? Ask us at email@example.com.
- You'll get a free ticket to watch the match after the collection (prior to kick off), unless otherwise stated above.
- All places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis and at the discretion of Prostate Cancer UK.
- You must be at least 16 years old to volunteer.
- We'll reimburse expenses, as long as they're in line with our volunteer expenses policy.
- You can sign up up to three people (yourself and two others) for each game. If you have other friends or family wishing to take part, please send them a link to this page. We'll need a valid email address for each attendee.