Our match day collections for 2018-19 are live!
We're looking for volunteers to join us at football grounds around the country to collect money and help stop prostate cancer being a killer. You’ll have a great day out, get to meet lots of new, like-minded people - and you'll also get a ticket to watch the match, unless otherwise stated. So take a look at our confirmed match days below and get signed up.
2018/19 past games
- Nottingham Forest v Derby County
- Manchester City v Watford
- Queens Park Rangers v Stoke City
- Doncaster Rovers v Barnsley
- Burton Albion v Blackpool
- Barnsley v Coventry City
- Swindon Town v Yeovil Town
- Millwall v Queens Park Rangers
- Southend United v Wycombe Wanderers
- Sunderland v Coventry City
- Nottingham Forest v Middlesbrough
- National League Promotion Final - Wembley
Our fundraising collections for the 2019/20 football season are being finalised so please check again after July 2019.
Match day collection dates may change due to matches being postponed/cancelled or low volunteer numbers. If collections need to be postponed/cancelled you will be notified as soon as we know.
- You'll get a free ticket to watch the match after the collection (prior to kick off), unless otherwise stated above.
- All places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis and at the discretion of Prostate Cancer UK.
- You must be at least 16 years old to volunteer.
- We'll reimburse expenses, as long as they're in line with our volunteer expenses policy.
- You can sign up up to three people (yourself and two others) for each game. If you have other friends or family wishing to take part, please send them a link to this page. We'll need a valid email address for each attendee.
For further details, take a look at our FAQs or get in touch with us.