Events across the UK
Find a running event near you. Whether you’re into obstacle races, 5K/10K runs, half or full marathons. You can choose to run for us in events up and down the country.
There are so many ways you can get involved to help beat prostate cancer. From obstacle courses, running races and marathons - there’s plenty to choose from. Not to mention a whole range of locations and dates, so you can find an event that works for you.
Why run for Prostate Cancer UK?
Run for Prostate Cancer UK and stand together with us to beat a disease affecting one in eight men in the UK. That’s thousands of dads, partners, grandads, brothers, uncles, sons and mates. Our runners are making huge strides, raising millions of pounds which we invest in lifesaving research and support services for men and their families affected by prostate cancer.
Already got your own running place? Complete our form to tell us about your run. We can’t wait to welcome you to the team.
Already got your own running place?
Use your place to run for us and join a community of runners dedicated to saving men's lives.
With your own place, you don't need to raise a minimum amount of fundraising. We just ask that you raise as much as you can to support men and their families affected by prostate cancer.
Complete our form to tell us about your run and we'll send you a free fundraising pack and running top. We can’t wait to welcome you to the team.
We’ll support you all the way
What you've chosen to do is incredible, so we make sure we look after our runners every step of the way. Everyone on our team receives:
- Regular updates with the latest training and fundraising tips
- Fundraising advice from our dedicated team
- 1-2-1 support and training guidesfrom our coaching partners, RunningWithUs
- A technical fibre running top, with iron-on letters, so supporters can shout your name to give you a boost!
- Although we will not be there on the day at all events across the UK, we will be on hand to support you in the run up to the event, and after.