Our Health Information team review and update all of our information every two to three years. To do this, we need UK-based volunteers to help us make sure the information is as useful as possible.
You don't need any expert knowledge or personal experience of prostate cancer – we just want to know if the information is easy to understand and answers all your questions.
- You can help in your own time, from the comfort of your own home
- You’ll be helping to make sure our information is helpful and easy to understand
- You don’t need to have had any particular treatment – and we’re keen to hear from partners and family members too
- Information will be sent to you by email or post
- Should take no more than a few hours
We currently need lay reviewers for:
- Pelvic floor muscle exercises (fact sheet)
This is a type of exercise that can strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, which can help with some urinary, bowel and erection problems. You don't need to have experience of doing pelvic floor muscle exercises to help with this review.
- Urinary problems after prostate cancer treatment (fact sheet)
We're looking for people who have had urinary problems after prostate cancer treatment. People that haven't had urinary problems can also take part in this review.
Email us to get involved or find out more about any of the publications that we're currently reviewing.
Men’s health charity Movember is looking for men after prostate cancer treatment to preview an online website and provide feedback via a video call or a survey so that they can make improvements. The website asks a few questions, then presents information based on the experiences of over 35,000 men in the UK who were treated for prostate cancer. If interested, please email Matthew.Lacombe@movember.com.