Could you help review our health information?
Our Health Information team review and update all of our information every two to three years. To do this, we need UK-based volunteers to help us make sure the information is as useful as possible.
You don't need any expert knowledge or personal experience of prostate cancer – we just want to know if the information is easy to understand and answers all your questions.
- You can help in your own time, from the comfort of your own home
- You’ll be helping to make sure our information is helpful and easy to understand
- You don’t need to have had any particular treatment – and we’re keen to hear from partners and family members too
- Information will be sent to you by email or post
- Should take no more than a few hours
We currently need lay reviewers for:
- High dose-rate brachytherapy (fact sheet)
- Enlarged prostate: A guide to diagnosis and treatment (booklet)
- Our new information about darolutamide (Nubeqa®) (webpage)
- Managing pain in advanced prostate cancer (fact sheet)
- How prostate cancer is diagnosed (fact sheet)
- Active surveillance (fact sheet)
Email us to get involved or find out more about any of the publications that we're currently reviewing.