How you can help
Pubs are an important part of our strategy. Not only do they help us spread our health messaging, they also raise crucial funds for charities across the UK - and we want more of them to fundraise for us.
What I do?
You can do all or some of the following:
- Visit your local pubs and ask them to sign up
- Speak to local breweries and pub chains and ask them to make a beer or host an event for us
- Spread the word about our work and campaign by handing out flyers
- Act as a local contact for your pub and check they have everything they need
- Support them with fundraising activity
- Raise awareness through hosting a quiz or holding an awareness activity
- Offer training to pub landlords about how to have conversations about prostate cancer
When and where?
In your local community throughout the year. You can give as much or as little time as you like.
- More information about the Men United Arms