What does the jump involve?
The jump is called a 'tandem skydive'. You’ll be free falling for several thousand feet without the parachute deployed (this is the skydive part). And from start to finish, you'll be harnessed to a professional parachute instructor (that's the tandem part).
What you’ll do:
- Complete both your jump and your training in one day
- Be harnessed to an experienced parachute instructor at all times
- Jump from at least 10,000 feet - just like the professionals
- Learn how to steer onto the drop zone so that you can ride the parachute down to the ground
- Receive a certificate after the jump to show off to your mates