Already secured your own running place?
From tackling your first 5km run to taking on an ultra-marathon, there are hundreds of running events to choose from – in the UK and abroad. Entering your chosen running event and doing it as part of Men United is a great way to raise awareness and money for the fight against prostate cancer. And by signing up with your running partner or as a team, you'll have more fun, more support and raise more money.
Whatever you choose to do, we'll be there every step of the way with:
- Regular updates on the impact you're making as part of Men United.
- A high performance running top featuring our iconic man of men
- Fundraising support and expert training advice
- A fundraising certificate as a token of appreciation for your efforts.
Just let us know what event you've decided to enter so we can welcome you to the team!
You'll also be able to make new running friends and find training partners by joining our Strava Club and Facebook page.
Simply complete this form and we'll send your fundraising pack and running top in the post so you can start training:
Organise your own running challenge
If you can't quite find the right event for you, why not organise your own? Whether you're a seasoned pro, occasional jogger or just keen to try something new, we are here to help you make the most of your fundraising and challenge. We can provide:
- Fundraising materials including posters, banners, balloons and much more
- Ongoing support and guidance on ways to fundraise and maximise your impact
- A Prostate Cancer UK branded running jersey or vest
- Exclusive training advice from Running With Us
- An online community for story sharing, advice and tips - made up exclusively of Prostate Cancer UK runners