Organise Your Own Walk
Walk towards a future where fewer men are affected by prostate cancer.
The distance you walk and how much you want to raise is totally up to you. You could walk 5 miles with your family, 10 miles with your mates, or take on a marathon route of 26.2 miles solo. Tell us about your walk to get started. Need some inspiration? Check out our ideas below!
Put your best foot forward and follow these steps to get going.
- Step 1: Tell us about your walk
- Step 2: Choose your route and pick a date. This could be around your local park, or a mountain hike. You could do it in a day, or break up the distance over a month
- Step 3: Let everyone know your plans. Share your JustGiving page and spread the word about your walk
- Step 4: Start fundraising. Raise vital funds for the 1 in 8 men affected by prostate cancer
- Step 4: Lace up your boots and take on your walk. Get into the great outdoors and make lasting memories along the way
Need some inspiration?
There's a walking challenge for everyone. Here's a few ideas to get you started:
How we'll support you
We’ll be with you every step of the way to make your walk a great success. Tell us about your walk and you’ll get:
- A free Prostate Cancer UK branded cotton t-shirt
- Tips and ideas for your challenge
- Ongoing support for your fundraising
- Resources and materials - such as balloons, posters and collection tins
- A free Prostate Cancer UK branded technical walking top when you raise £500