RideLondon-Essex 100 is an exciting challenge to ride 100 miles on traffic-free roads through the heart of London and neighbouring Essex countryside.
Join us on 28 May 2023
Sign up for a guaranteed charity place by paying a £20 registration fee and pledging to raise £500 in sponsorship to help beat prostate cancer. Or if you get your own place, join our team and raise as much as you can.
By joining the Prostate Cancer UK team, you’ll help to fund lifesaving research for the 1 in 8 men affected by prostate cancer every year in the UK.
A full route will be announced in early 2023 and we will keep you up to date with all the latest news.
We’ll support you all the way
As a Prostate Cancer UK team member, we’ll give you all the support you need to succeed:
- A welcome pack full of top tips to get you started
- Regular updates with the latest training and fundraising tips
- Fundraising advice from our dedicated support team
- Your very own Prostate Cancer UK cycling top
- We will have cheer points at the event, cheering you on along the way
Why support Prostate Cancer UK?
Ride for Prostate Cancer UK and stand together with us to help beat the most commonly diagnosed cancer in the UK.
- You’ll be riding to stop a disease that affects 1 in 8 men in the UK
- You can make huge strides for men and their families everywhere by helping to invest in lifesaving research and our award-winning Specialist Nurses service.
- Right now, more men and their families need your support more than ever before.
- Join our team and show men you stand with them
Get in touch
If you have any questions, please get in touch by email or by calling us on 0203 310 7034. We’ll be happy to help.
RideLondon-Essex 100 2023
- 28 May 2023
- 100 miles
Secure you place!
Secure my guaranteed charity place
Pay a £20 registration fee and pledge to raise £500 in sponsorship.
I have my own place
Sign up here if you secured your own place in the general entry or the ballot.