This programme is open to Urology Clinical Leads across the UK. Following a hugely successful programme last year we are running this programme again. The programme will give you an opportunity to develop and deliver improvements to your urology service as well help you face the challenges that come with being Clinical Lead.
If you have any questions about our programmes, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closed for applications
This programme is designed to work in parallel with a busy clinical schedule and is carefully planned to deliver maximum value in a minimum time span. Due to covid-19 this programme is being delivered virtually.
The programme will be made up of a mixture of:
- a one to one coaching conversation before the programme begins
- Welcome event and Q&A with inspiring leaders
- 3 x live virtual sessions and group work
- 3 x online learning content, to be completed between live sessions
- personal reflection time
We will provide you with a pack of learning materials and resources to support your improvement journey.
- Welcome session- Thursday 7 January 2021, 7-8.30pm
- Session 1- Monday 18 January 2021, 9-11am
- Session 2- Tuesday 26 January 2021, 9-11am
- Session 3- Tuesday 9 March 2021, 9-11am
Please ensure you are able to attend all of the sessions prior to application
Through the programme you will:
- Explore the challenges that are currently facing urology teams and what this means as Clinical Lead
- Understand how to navigate and deliver change in a complex environment
- Develop your personal impact and influence
- Develop an improvement plan with an experienced coach
- Understand how to overcome barriers to change
- Build your resilience
- Network and share best practice with peers
The Prostate Cancer Improvement Programmes are partly supported by grants from Astellas Pharma Ltd, Bayer UK and Roche Products Ltd. None of these organisations have had any control over the educational content of this activity.