What is the Clinical Champions programme?
Our 18- month programme aims to identify future clinical leaders and provide them with the knowledge, skills and support to deliver significant improvements to prostate cancer care.
What does the programme involve?
We have partnered with the innovative Living Potential to bring you a bespoke clinical leadership programme that will support you to drive meaningful improvements for those living with or at risk of prostate cancer.
Through the programme you will receive:
- Training on change leadership, system leadership, improvement science and implementing an improvement project.
- Virtual improvement group meetings that allow time to connect with peers
- Individual support around your improvement ambitions and leadership development.
- Opportunities to meet and network with inspiring leaders
- Networking, sharing insights and learning from fellow peers on the programme.
- Support from Prostate Cancer UK during and beyond the programme.
Who is the programme for?
We know all roles across the prostate cancer pathway are critical to transforming care. That’s why we take a multidisciplinary approach to this programme. The programme is open to passionate and experienced practicing clinicians from a variety of professional backgrounds who are driven to improve prostate cancer care.
The Prostate Cancer Improvement Programmes are partly supported by grants from Astellas Pharma Ltd, Bayer UK and Roche Products Ltd. None of these organisations have had any control over the educational content of this activity.