Role of the Clinical Advisory Group
- Work collaboratively to advise and support on specific issues relating to prostate cancer
- Inform the charity of real time challenges faced by men with prostate cancer and clinical staff delivering care in the NHS
- Ensure that the work of the charity remains focussed on reflecting the care and support needs of men living and dying well with prostate cancer
- Contribute to consultations on challenging and complex issues such as drug access, PSA/screening, diagnostic pathway, and pandemic recovery
We are currently recruiting for new positions on our Clinical Advisory Group. We interested in hearing from all professionals working in the field of prostate cancer care including:
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- General Practitioners
- Therapy Radiographers
How to apply
Click here to complete the online application form to outline your interest in this position and the skills and expertise that make you a suitable candidate for the Clinical Advisory Group.
Closing date for this application is: 11.59pm 8 December 2022
Shortlisted candidates will then be interviewed via Microsoft Teams.