Across the UK men do not have access to the same high-quality diagnosis, treatment and support
We know the health system is facing pressures of shrinking resources (both workforce and financial) coupled with increasing patient numbers and advancements in treatments and technology. Prostate cancer services therefore need to be able to adapt and improve so they are able to meet the needs of men with prostate cancer. As the Covid-19 epidemic continues to affect prostate cancer services, we have factored this into how we run our programmes but also into the content included.
Leading Improvement Programmes
Through these programmes we will help you better understand yourself as a leader and support you to develop your skills and knowledge to lead improvements within and beyond your service.
What to expect from the programmes:
- Leadership and improvement theory
- Opportunities to put in practice key skills
- Peer support and learning
- Individual and group coaching
- Hearing from and networking with inspiring leaders
- Support to develop an improvement plan
- Ongoing support from Prostate Cancer UK
Our programmes are open to all clinicians wherever you are on your leadership or improvement journey.