Donation details

Your details
Gift Aid

If I have ticked the box headed 'I am UK taxpayer', I confirm that I am a UK Income or Capital Gains taxpayer.  I understand that I must pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the tax year at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities and CASCs I donate to, will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I have given.  Please notify the charity if you:    Change your name or home address or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

Your preferences

We'd like to keep you up to date about news, events, and fundraising activities, using these contact details.

By giving your details you give consent for us to process this data.

We use Worldpay to process payments safely

Click 'submit' to complete your donation with Worldpay.