Join us at the 2015 Edinburgh Marathon Festival and you'll be
part of Men United, our growing team that’s taking action on men’s
There are events for all abilities in the Edinburgh Marathon
Festival of Running. The course is flat and fast, making it the
perfect for first timers and for those chasing their personal
- Edinburgh Marathon - 26.2 miles
- EMF Half Marathon - 13.1 miles
- EMF Team Relay - teams of four completing the 26.2
mile marathon course in a relay
- EMF 10k
- EMF 5k
- Junior races
Join Team Run!
If you would like to register for a Charity Assured Place at the
2015 Edinburgh Marathon Festival, please visit the event organiser's website. We ask you to pay a
registration fee and pledge to raise a minimum amount of
Register for a Charity Assured Place
Already secured your own place?
If you have already secured your own spot at the Edinburgh
Marathon Festival, we would love to welcome you on to the team,
just click the link below and complete our own place form. There is no
minimum fundraising target if you have your own place.
I have already secured a
We'll support you all the way!
Here's what one of our 2014 runners had to say about us:
"I just wanted to say a massive thanks to
all those that were volunteering at the Edinburgh marathon on
Sunday. The support from the cheer points was fantastic and the cup
of tea and massage at the end of the race was much needed and very
much appreciated. All round, our experience with the charity has
been first class and we were really impressed so thanks again and
keep up the good work!"
All our Runners receive:
- A welcome fundraising pack full of top tips and advice on how
to beat your fundraising target
- A technical fibre running top as well as iron-on letters, so
supporters can shout your name on the race course to give you a
- Cheering points along the route
- Unlimited support from the Sporting Events team
- Post race charity village reception for you and your
- Sports massage for those tired legs (Marathon and Half Marathon
If you have any questions or if you are interested in applying
for a 2015 charity place with Prostate Cancer UK, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 020 3310 7273.