You might find it helpful to prioritise what you want to achieve each week. Ask yourself the following questions:
- What do I need to do this week?
- What would I like to do this week that would give me a boost?
You could also try writing down how active or fatigued you feel each day. Make a note of how bad your fatigue has been each day and what activities you’ve done.
The best way of recording this information is up to you. You could:
- make some notes of your own
- make a plan using your own diary or schedule
- download our fatigue diary, it can be filled in on your computer or you can print it out.
Join the online community
Find out how other men with prostate cancer manage their fatigue and share your experiences.Join the community