We are looking for a volunteer photographer with loads of imagination and creativity to develop a portfolio of images for various fundraising products for our social media and marketing materials.
You will get to work on promoting our wedding merchandise and encourage raising funds at weddings as well as other projects such as our baking campaign, Brew & Bake. We will provide the official wedding materials, such as pin badges, wedding favours, jar and bottle stickers, balloons, etc. but all other materials needed for the images will have to be sourced by you.
If you are interested and think you can offer what we are looking for, please send some photo samples of your work and a supporting statement detailing your experience to: email@example.com
• Following the given brief, I obtain posed and/or candid shots capturing people and branding in action
• Work closely with the Community Fundraising team
• Send photographic material electronically to our head office in good time
• Obtain written consent of individuals in photographs so they can be used on our website and in our printed publications (Prostate Cancer UK will take over all responsibility of this)
• I am a camera owner, happy to take responsibility for using and looking after my equipment
• I have a background or professional interest in photography
• I am confident in following Prostate Cancer UK’s style guidelines
• I understand brand identity and the importance of brand guidelines
• I can work remotely with little supervision and within tight deadlines
• I am flexible and willing to travel
• Volunteered for a charity before
• A connection to our cause