How you can help
What I do?
- Contacting Universities, volunteer centres and other organisations that advertise volunteering opportunities
- Leading and manage the registration process.
- Promoting and managing our live volunteering opportunities to reach out to as many potential volunteers as possible
- Providing excellent customer service to volunteers in person, via email or over the phone
- Communicating with new and existing volunteers to make sure they’ve got the information they need to perform their roles
- Contributing new ideas and productive ways of working
Who I am
- Organised and committed
- Have excellent administration and IT skills (incl.Microsoft Office)
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Respect the need to keep some information confidential
- Support diversity and equality
- A fast-learner who can work flexibly and independently
I may also have:
- Volunteered for a charity
- Customer service experience
- Interest or experience in Event Management
- Experience working with IT databases (Raisers Edge)
Anything else I need to know before applying?
This role will be based at our London office (SE1 2QN)
We encourage volunteers to give 2 days per week. However, any additional time offered would be welcome.
To apply, email us with your CV and covering letter.