How you can help
You will be:
- Monitoring, evaluating and recording feedback from volunteers and external organisations
- Creating and managing volunteer records
- Providing excellent customer service to our volunteers in person, via email or over the phone
- Supporting us with volunteer recruitment for a range of events and activities
- Communicating with new and existing volunteers to make sure they’ve got the information they need to perform their roles
- Contributing new ideas and productive ways of engaging with our community volunteers
What skills and personal qualities do I need?
- Organised and self-motivated
- Have excellent administration and IT skills (icl. Microsoft Office)
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Respect the need to keep some information confidential
- Support diversity and equality
- A fast-learner who can work in a flexible manner
Nice to have:
- Experience of volunteering for a charity
- Customer service experience
- Experience working with IT databases (Raisers Edge)
Anything else I need to know before applying?
This role will be based at our Glasgow office (G51 1DH)
We encourage volunteers to give 2 days per week. However, any additional time offered would be welcome.
To apply, email us with your CV and covering letter.