How you can help
You will be supporting our In Memory fundraising team with:
- Sending thank you letters and writing bespoke condolence cards to donors who have supported us in memory of a loved one (including JustGiving, Virginmoney Giving and our Tribute Funds)
- Setting up new Tribute Funds on our database
- Preparing our In Memory packs
- Assembling, personalising and sending out follow up mailings to In Memory supporters
We need someone who has:
- Good administration and computer skills
- Clear and legible hand writing
- Empathy and compassion
- Flexibility to deal with a range of tasks
- Excellent written communication skills
- A flexible approach to tasks
We encourage volunteers to give 2 days per week and commit for a minimum of 3 months.
You will receive training on Raiser’s Edge (our database system) and MuchLoved, our Tribute Fund provider. You will also have access to our online e-learning portal.
The role is based in our London office: Prostate Cancer UK, Fourth Floor, Counting House, 53 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2QN
All food and travel expenses will be covered.