How you can help
We need you to:
- Work with the Finance Income Coordinator to complete the Gift Aid report table before it is submitted to HMRC
- Check and processing donations to the Finance accounting system (Access Dimension)
- Work across different tasks as appointed to you by the Finance Coordinator
- Cross-check data on our database – The Raiser’s Edge
- Gain knowledge of income processing with major donors across the country
As a direct result of your work, Prostate Cancer UK will receive income from HMRC, which will be used to help men with prostate cancer.
- Have experience of carrying out an admin role in an office environment
- Have basic Excel skills, with the ability to key in data
- Be able to work in an organised, methodical manner
- Appreciate the importance of accuracy and attention to detail
- Want to gain experience of working with a large charity
An interest in finance or data management would be an advantage
For this role, we are looking for the volunteer to give 2 to 3 full days per week.
The role is based in our London office: Prostate Cancer UK, Fourth Floor, Counting House, 53 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2QN
We cover all reasonable travel and lunch expenses.