How you can help
You will be supporting our Corporate Partnerships Team team with:
- Organising meetings with internal and external partners and booking travel where necessary
- Arranging courier deliveries, providing event support, and dealing with other ad hoc requests
- Responding to fundraising enquiries promptly
- Managing corporate records on our database
- Producing written communications to supporters (thank you letters)
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities and relationships
- Representing our team at face to face meetings and other events
We encourage volunteers to give 2 days per week and commit for a minimum of 3 months.
We will provide you with ‘on the job’ training for all duties. We will also offer training on Raiser’s Edge (our database system), as well as any additional training on MS Office programmes.
Volunteers will have access to our online e-learning portal which has various courses you can do while volunteering with us, and you are also able to attend any in house face to face training that run while you are with us.
The role is based in our London office: Prostate Cancer UK, Fourth Floor, Counting House, 53 Tooley Street, London, SE1 2QN