Support us in your club
Prostate cancer affects every community. We want your club to sign up to support Prostate Cancer UK and we’ll send you a free fundraising and awareness pack to get you started. Our aim is to raise awareness of prostate cancer and get conversations started in places where people feel comfortable talking, such as a sports or social club.
Once you sign up, we’ll send you a fundraising and awareness pack to get you started. This year, we’ve already seen support from football clubs, golf club houses and social clubs. Will yours be next?
How we'll support you
Whether you're a village team, social club or professional football club, we can help you and your team raise vital funds and awareness of prostate cancer. We'll provide:
- A pack full of things to help you raise funds and awareness
- Support and guidance from our dedicated team
- Online resources to help you make the most of your efforts
- Awareness talks from trained volunteers for groups of 5-100 people
- A selection of publications designed to give you a wide variety of information about prostate cancer.
And for anything else, just get in touch and we can help you out.
The difference clubs are making
From a simple point of sale display to an all-out pub takeover, clubs across the UK are showing their support in various ways, but all have a common goal: to help us beat prostate cancer. Sign up today to get a fundraising and awareness pack and join thousands of venues across the UK helping stop prostate cancer being a killer.
- £200,000 - the total amount raised by pubs, bars and clubs across the UK in 2018
- 100,000 - the number of Know Your Prostate pocket guides distributed in pubs, bars and clubs in 2018
- 10,000 - the amount of awareness posters sent to licensees to display in their venues in 2018
It was great to be able to raise awareness in the club – talking about prostate cancer can save lives as well as being reassuring. One of our members has since been diagnosed but thankfully it’s been caught early enough that he will be OK.
Football managers get the call up for Prostate Cancer UK
With the start of the new season looming, we take a look at how football has helped us champion the support of fans, clubs and football managers everywhere, raising money to beat prostate cancer. And reveal an exciting new film featuring famous faces from the world of football to kick off our plans for the 2019/20 season.