How to play
As we head towards the biggest ever European Championships to date, we thought it's time to see what our Men United supporters are made of.
Step by step
- Download our Euro 2016 wall chart, stick it on the wall and get your friends involved.
- Each of you choose four teams you think will score a maximum of 21 goals between them across the tournament by midday on Friday 10 June.
- Enter the teams into our handy excel spreadsheet.
- Tell us you're playing! We'll enter you into a draw to win one of five personalised Men United shirts.
- Every time one of your teams scores a goal, you get a point. Score more than 21 points, and you’re bust and out of the pontoon.
- All goals scored from kick-off on 10 June 2016 to the last whistle of the final on 10 July 2016 count, except penalty shootouts.
- Use the spreadsheet tool to keep track of who goes bust and when by updating the results after each game.