Calling all choirs
Are you and your choir organising a concert this Christmas? Why not support Prostate Cancer UK and sing for men?
We’ll give you everything you need, from posters to collection tins, balloons and badges – we will help make sure your event is a cracker.
Not part of an official choir but want to sing for men? Don’t worry – getting a group of your friends together for carol singing could be just what you need to get in the festive spirit.
There are lots of other ways you can support us through singing or music:
- Christmas karaoke at your local
- Carol singing in a supermarket or local station
- Singing in your workplace or at school
- Getting your old band back together for a festive gig
If you already have Christmas wrapped up then why not sing your way into spring and organise a fundraiser to bring people together and help save men’s lives.
Last April, Northampton Male Voice Choir raised a whopping £15,000 by organising a concert in aid of Prostate Cancer UK – the best part was that none of the men could actually sing before they joined the choir, and they manged to recruit lots of new members!
Support us for the year
Does your choir or singing group choose a charity to support all year round? We would love you to choose Prostate Cancer UK. In return we can offer:
- Resources and materials such as posters, balloons, collection tins and more
- Ongoing support and guidance on ways to fundraise and maximise your impact
- Awareness talks from trained volunteers for groups of 5-100 people