Christmas is a special time of year, so why not don your garish jumper, spread some festive cheer, and join the fight against prostate cancer with some Yule-themed fundraising.
Whatever you have in mind (or don’t), we’re on hand to help. Pick an idea below or choose your own, and don't forget to get in touch to get your fundraising pack full of resources.
1. Reindeer sweepstake
Simple, fun and festive: get friends, family and colleagues in the mood for Christmas with a classic reindeer sweepstake. Download yours today and let the guessing begin.
2. Wear a Christmas jumper to work
Do you have a special winter jumper that you’ve been waiting to flaunt at work? Anything goes so why not encourage your whole team to take part. Download our free poster and ask for a small donation to take part.
3. Christmas quiz
4. Mince pie bake off
Find out who makes the best mince pie in your work or with friends and family with a festive bake off. Use our Brew and Bake kit to make things even easier.
5. Organise a Christmas or Boxing Day swim
Get sponsorship for braving the Great British winter weather with friends, family and colleagues.
6. Take a festive walk
Get the whole family together for an extra long or unusual sponsored Boxing Day walk.
7. Host a mulled wine sale
Warm up those cold winter evenings and invite friends and family over for a seasonal tipple.
8. Mix up Secret Santa
Ask for a small donation to take part and freshen up a classic Christmas activity.
Ready to get started? Let us know about your plans and make this Christmas one to remember!
How we can help
Whatever you have in mind, we're here to help.
- Fundraising materials - we have lots of branded stuff like t-shirts, posters and banners to help with your event
- Help contacting the media - we’re well schooled in press releases, statements, and advice on engaging with your local media
- Help on social media - link to our social media sites to help promote your events
- Fundraising ideas - if you need a little inspiration, we’re happy to help. Just get in touch and we can get you set up.
Get in touch to get your fundraising pack and help stop prostate cancer being a killer.