Charity applications for 2023 now open.
Take part in this amazing cycling event and help beat prostate cancer.
Coming off the back of an incredible ride for 2022, we are pleased to announce that charity applications for the 2023 RideLondon 100 are now open. We had an amazing team this year, who showed so much excitement and passion. We can’t wait to build an even bigger community of cyclists next year.
Whether you have cycled for us before or are brand new to our team, the RideLondon 100 is an exciting challenge to ride 100 miles on traffic-free roads through the heart of London and neighbouring countryside. Not only that, but by joining the Prostate Cancer UK team, you’ll help to fund lifesaving research for the 1 in 8 men affected by the disease every year in the UK.
More details, including the full route, will be announced in early 2023 and we will keep you up to date with all the latest news.
Join us in 2023
Sign up for a guaranteed charity place by paying a £20 registration fee and pledging to raise £500 in sponsorship to help beat prostate cancer. Or if you get your own place, join our team and raise as much as you can.
Not quite ready to sign up? You can email our team to register your interest and we’ll contact you when more details are confirmed.
Here is a glimpse of how great RideLondon-Essex 100 2022 was and what you can expect from us if you sign up.
Brand New Route. Brand New Challenge
Take on this exciting challenge to ride 100 miles on traffic-free roads through the heart of London and neighbouring Essex. You'll cycle past famous landmarks, through rolling countryside and picturesque villages before finishing your challenge in style in the centre of the capital.
Registrations for our 2022 charity places have now closed, to enquire about our 2023 places please email our team.
If you've got your own place in this year's event and would like to fundraise for us, join our team and raise as much as you can to help beat prostate cancer.
Please see the route above. For more detailed information please visit the official RideLondon website.
We’ll support you all the way
As a Prostate Cancer UK team member, we’ll give you all the support you need to succeed:
- A welcome pack full of top tips to get you started
- Regular updates with the latest training and fundraising tips
- Fundraising advice from our dedicated support team
- Your very own Prostate Cancer UK cycling top and any fundraising materials you may need.
- We will have cheer points at the event, cheering you on along the way
Why support Prostate Cancer UK?
Ride for Prostate Cancer UK and stand together with us to help beat the most commonly diagnosed cancer in the UK.
- You’ll be riding to stop a disease that affects 1 in 8 men in the UK
- You can make huge strides for men and their families everywhere by helping to invest in lifesaving research and our award-winning Specialist Nurses service.
- Right now, more men and their families need your support more than ever before.
- Join our team and show men you stand with them
Get in touch
If you have any questions, please get in touch by email or by calling us on 0203 310 7034. We’ll be happy to help.
RideLondon 100 (2023)
- Date: TBC, 2023
- 100 miles