Yellow, Polka-Dot, Green and White
As you may know, the Tour de France has four competitions within the race - the white jersey for the best young rider, the green jersey for the best sprinter, and polka dot jersey for the best climber and of course, the yellow jersey for the overall winner. So we've been inspired to create our very own Grand Départ Classic jersey competition.
We've created four jerseys and they will each be awarded on the eve of this year's event to those who meet the following fundraising criteria:
- The Yellow Jersey will be awarded to the overall top fundraiser at midday on Thursday 21 June.
- The Polka Jersey will be awarded to the leading fundraiser at midday on Sunday1 April.
- The Green Jersey will be awarded to the first person to raise over £1,000 in sponsorship.
- The White Jersey will be awarded to the top fundraiser at midday on Thursday 21 June who is under the age of 36.
- The Team Classification awards will be presented to the highest fundraising team at midday on Thursday 21 June.
And remember each person can only win one jersey so if someone has secured two jerseys to wear, they'll get to choose which one to wear and then the other one will be awarded to the person in second place on that jersey leaderboard.
Overall fundraising total - £37,088.83
Updated: 28 November 2017