We would like to hear from you!
We are working with NHS England to consider how men with lower risk localised prostate cancer can be given more time to consider the best treatment option for them. In the New Year, we want to ensure that the voice of men has an opportunity to help shape NHS England’s proposals. This will likely take the form of a telephone conversation around your thoughts and experiences.
In particular, we are looking for men or carers of men who:
- Are currently receiving active surveillance
- Opted against active surveillance and had a good treatment experience with surgery, radiotherapy or brachytherapy
- Have any regrets over their choice of treatment
It would be helpful but not necessary if you have any thoughts on whether you or a loved one:
- would have liked more time to make a treatment decision, or felt fine with the time you had
- felt pressured to make a quick decision or felt you had a lot of time
- are happy with your treatment decision, or have any regret over your treatment
- feel you would have benefited from more information before coming to a decision
If any of this applies to you and you are interested and able to help, then please get in touch with Tim Windle, Policy Manager on email@example.com.