If the results of the tests you had at your GP's surgery suggest you have a prostate problem, your GP will discuss treatment options with you. Or they will refer you to the hospital if they think you need further tests.

At the hospital, you will see a doctor, called a urologist, who specialises in urinary problems, or a specialist nurse. They may do some of the tests you've already had, as well as some other tests.

Read more about tests for:

If you are worried at all or would like more information about tests, speak to your doctor, specialist nurse or other health professionals. Or you can speak to one of our Specialist Nurses.