These packs are free and ready for you to order now.
The packs contain:
- information about the operation
- what side effects to expect and how to cope with them
- a supply of male incontinence pads for initial containment
- disposable sanitary bags and cleansing wipes
- information to promote rehabilitation
We believe all men undergoing surgery should receive this
information. Please use these packs with your patients,
sharing them pre-prostatectomy, in preparation for their treatment.
Note that the packs are aimed at supporting men in the early stages
post-surgery and do not cover long-term incontinence.
Feedback from nurses has been extremely positive
"…I think this is a huge step forward in
helping men who are undergoing surgery for prostate cancer… "
You can request up to ten packs per order for your
*If you regularly see a higher volume of men having radical
prostatectomy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will try to accommodate your request.
Order surgery support packs
Download the pilot
report of the surgery support packs.