What can I talk about?
Our nurses are here to answer questions on anything which might be worrying you about a prostate problem. In a recent survey, 94% of callers understood the subjects explained by the nurse very well.
Common subjects we speak to people about include:
- Your risk of prostate cancer
- Potential signs and symptoms
- The PSA Test
- What to ask at a doctor’s appointment
- Treatment options
- Side effects
- Where to get more information
- Emotional support
- Diet and exercise
- Background behind stories you’ve seen in the news