Congratulations on completing your event with Men United, it’s nearly time to put your feet up for a well-earned rest. Before you get too comfortable, there are a few quick things to do to complete your fundraising.
1. Thank your sponsors
It’s up to you how you want to do this, some people send emails, some send cards, whatever you feel is appropriate make sure you take the time to thank the people that donated to your cause.
2. Send any unused materials back to us
If you didn’t use all the balloons, t-shirts, posters or other materials at your event, please do package them up and send them back to us at Prostate Cancer UK, Fourth Floor, Counting House, 53 Tooley Street, London SE1 2QN and we’ll reuse them at other events.
3. Contact the local press
Was your story featured in the papers or local media? If so they might be interested in a follow up story to show how your event went and what you achieved. Media coverage can also help give a final boost to your fundraising total.
4. Send in your money
If you’re fundraising online your money will be sent directly to us. If you’re fundraising offline there are three ways to pay in your money:
1. If you have cheques to send in please ensure they are made payable to Prostate Cancer UK, complete and enclose a monies return form to ensure the cheques are allocated to your fundraising record. Our address is The Counting House, 53 Tooley Street, London. SE1 2QN.
2. If you would like our bank account details to pay in cash please email email@example.com and we'll send you our details. Please let us know the exact amount and date of the transfer to ensure the cash is allocated to your fundraising record. Please do not send cash in the post.
3. You can also pay in money via our website. Please tell us how you raised the money to ensure it goes towards your event fundraising total.
5. Think of your next challenge!
Could you make your event an annual occurrence? Is there a bigger challenge you can sign up for to really test your limits? Whatever you choose to do, we’d love to continue working with you to win the fight against prostate cancer.