Michael Cox's top five football quiz questions
If you're a football fan, the chances are you love a
good trivia question. So here's some good news: this week we've
asked Zonal Marking's
Michael Cox to rack his massive football brain and come up with
five of his favourite quiz questions to test you with.
Once you've exercised your football knowledge, take an
altogether more important quiz – one that could help save lives.
the Men United test by answering our five
quickfire questions to tell us how clued up you are about prostate
cancer. For every person who takes the test, Keyline will
donate 50p to Prostate Cancer UK.
Here are Michael’s five favourite football teasers. Click the
link below to reveal the answers…
1. Which nine players have scored for six different
Premier League clubs?
2. Which English league sides are the furthest north,
east, south and west?
3. Which 12 players have missed in a penalty shoot-out
at a major tournament for England?
4. What links the families of José Mourinho and Pavel
5. Which six Dutchmen have scored Premier League
CLICK HERE FOR ANSWERS!
Answer Michael Cox's five favourite football quiz
questions and then help to beat prostate cancer by taking
the Men United test.
comments powered by