We need you
We are always looking to expand our community of health professionals who inform, advise and support our work; we can’t achieve our aims without you.
If you’d like to get involved in the professional work of Prostate Cancer UK and want to help improve care and support for men with prostate disease we would love to hear from you. There are a range of activities you can get involved in
- support our research and campaign work
- join one of our expert advisory groups
- help develop our patient resources
- pilot a new project
- become a speaker or presenter
- contribute to our online community
- share case studies and best practice
- become a spokesperson or ambassador
You can even help with our fundraising activities if you’ve still got some energy left!
If you’d like to get involved in a professional capacity then please get in touch. Tell us about your interests and experience and then we can discuss the opportunities that fit best.