About our research grants and fellowships
Prostate Cancer UK invests in important research that has, for a long time, been badly under-funded. This year we will invest £7 million, our biggest spend so far, into vital research exploring tests, treatments and causes of prostate cancer.
From 2012-2020 all our research funding is targeted at three priority areas:
- identifying men at highest risk of developing aggressive prostate cancer
- better tests to distinguish indolent from aggressive tumours
- new targeted treatments for advanced prostate cancer.
The research that we fund lays emphasis on innovation, collaboration, training and career development.
We currently offer a variety of different training and fellowship grants that may be of particular interest to you.
To find out more information about these schemes and how to apply click one of the awards below.
- Prostate Cancer UK - College of Radiographers Clinical Research Fellowship
- Academy of Medical Science Starter Grants for Clinical Lectureships
- Royal College of Surgeons Clinical Research Training Fellowship
Find out more about our research in general.