- £3,800,000 - the money we've invested in research in the year to shift the science in the areas of improving diagnosis and treatment
- With your support, we funded 11 new research awards to help us develop better tests and better treatments for men.
- Our researchers published 63 academic papers which acknowledged our funding.
- Over 14,000 research publications in 2015 were built on our discoveries
- Our researchers secured over £19m of follow-on grants from other funders to take research we've funded closer to benefiting men with prostate cancer.